Volunteering can be far more than simply doing a good deed. Volunteers are a community resource. The benefits for both the volunteer and the organization can be endless. Here are some reasons to volunteer in your community.
• Develop new skills
• Strengthen your resume and build self-esteem
• Explore new areas of interest
• Be involved in causes you care about
• It saves community resources
• Make new friends
• Make a difference in someone’s life
• It’s good for YOU
Parkview volunteers give back to the community by providing invaluable time, talent and services to our patients, their family and guests. We are always looking for new volunteers. To find out more click here.